Well this is what happens when you are 6 months behind- a whole lotta pictures in one post. I think 40 total!! But then I will only be 5 months behind!
July was a busy month starting out with the 4th of July festivities. We went to an evening parade the night before to watch two of our nieces cheer in it. The kids had a lot of fun and The Artist had fun testing out his new camera some more. Can you spot the photographer? We caught him in his native environment!
Cupcake in her stroller.
That didn't last long before she had to get out and run around.
Mom and Dad trying to keep her close by.
Princess had fun with her cousins and catching candy.
We had a family party on the 4th complete with backyard fun including a slip and slide.
That night I took Princess to the park to see the big fireworks while The Artist stayed behind with Cupcake who had already gone to bed. As we were walking to the park, a lot of people were already shooting off big fireworks. It caught Princess by surprise every time and she would exclaim "Woah! Those big fireworks are really freaking me out!". It was so funny- people around us were laughing too! We met up with some of our family at the park so we could share the fun.
The girls and I took a trip to the zoo, which was Cupcake's first zoo adventure.
At the elephant show:
Princess thought it was hilarious to see the elephants pooping. Wow what a great show! Haha. Doesn't it look like that old guy is photo-bombing us just a bit?!
We enjoyed some ice-cream cones, Cupcake especially:
In July I also took the girls a new local park that has a huge pyramid climbing toy, one of the 3 biggest of it's kind. Princess had a lot of fun climbing it but wasn't quite sure how to get down.
Princess got a bike for her birthday back in February and finally got in some good practice this summer. One night The Artist joined us for a photshoot to capture her new riding abilities.
And of course she had to pull out her modeling moves afterwards for him.
We took a family day trip up the canyons to Cascade Springs. The girls had so much fun looking at all the water.
Then we stopped at a park in the canyon with a playground for lunch, or maybe it was dinner.
We went to the splash pad with our friends a few times this summer. For some reason Cupcake isn't especially fond of the water shooting up at random and so a lot of the time she would just climb back in the stroller.
Princess worn out from all the fun water-play:
Princess is so creative. I love to see all the little things her mind comes up with! These are some of her creations from the month of July. She made me a "birthday cake" from a Tupperware lid and Kix cereal.
This project she printed off of the internet and colored, cut, and taped it together herself to make a pizza. I love all the little "A"s she drew.
And this- I'm not quite sure. I remember she wanted to take a nap here but I have no idea why she thought it would make a comfy spot. Our kitchen rug isn't THAT soft!
And last but definitely not least the big news of the year arrived in our lives at the end of July. I thought I had the stomach flu really bad for like a week or two. Then I realized it might not be the stomach flu at all. Yep, I was pregnant with baby #3!! The Artist was so sweet and brought me roses the day we found out. White ones since we didn't know pink or blue yet! ;)








































1 comment:
Looking at July pictures make me wish it were summer.
Post a Comment