Friday, January 11, 2013

August 2012


We visited the waterpark twice.  Once just Princess and I and the second time Daddy came along too.  Cupcake was just a little to small for the adventure.  I think this might have been Princesses favorite summer activity. 

A trip to Lowe's with their annoyingly over-sized shopping carts shaped like cars that the kids just HAVE to ride in.

Our stake had a carnival that was a lot of fun- despite the 100 degree heat that day!  Princess was exited to get her face painted and had fun playing all the little games.

I turned 30 ::CRINGE:: and cried just a bit on my way to work that morning (I was just filling in for a week)!  So when I cam home had this waiting for me:

I laughed so long!  It was honestly the coolest birthday present I have ever received!  My awesome brother made it and dropped it off and it seriously lifted my spirits about turning 30.  It says "I hope you enjoy your TWILIGHT years" and has funny things each one of the characters are saying.  Yes, I will be saving this FOREVER!

School shopping for Princess thanks to Grandma and awesome deals!  It is a tradition since I was a kid to line them all up on the couch and take a picture:
She is into "girl" sizes now instead of toddler.  Which is really cute and fun, but I swear her collection of school clothes this year looked like she was headed off for high school not preschool!  Sequins and skinny jeans, cardigans and peasant tops!  She will be one cute and trendy little preschooler!

Blurry but cute pictures of Cupcake hanging out with Mom and Dad one summer's evening:

And lastly, a Sleeping Beauty:

No comments: