19 was a wild and crazy and fun year. My best friend Ashley and I moved into a house together and shared a room.
We had so much fun decorating it. Bunk beds, CD's all over the ceiling, a white dresser we had people autograph when they visited, a disco ball we may have stolen from cute boys. Yeah. Those were the times! This fall was my favorite semester of college. Pretty much every picture of us looks something like this.
I met a certain someone at a certain Halloween party. This is how Ashley and I dressed up that night.
And here is that certain someone and I later that year.
Lots of rock climbing and rappelling with him and friends too. So much fun.
Oh and in the midst of all the fun social life I was having I earned my associates degree too! Cause that's just what you did at UVSC those days. And I cut my hair shorter.







No comments:
Post a Comment