Hi Everyone! It's me, Cupcake. This is a picture of me today:
Don't I look so beautiful?! I am zonked out here cause I have been one busy bee this past week. I started crawling and now I am zooming all over the house; crawling over obstacles, and beginning to try to pull up on everything. This is a lot of fun and I make Mommy laugh when I try to crawl over her to get to something else or when I try to crawl into my car seat. Nothing gets in my way now!
This week has been such a big week because I also cut my first two teeth. My sister likes to feel them and it makes her giggle every time. I also started flapping my arm to wave and I like to open and close my hand. I think I might be waving or grabbing stuff, but then I get distracted by this new movement and try grab my hand with the other. It makes Mommy laugh.
This week I have three new noises I like to make: "laaaa laaaaa" and "bla bla" and "mmmmmmm". I love to watch Mommy and Daddy make these sounds too. I watch their mouths closely so I can learn how to do it!
Mommy moved me from her room into my sister's room this week too! I like sleeping in the same room as my sister and we lay and gaze at each other as we fall asleep. Or sometimes she will sing me a song if I'm sad. I like to wake her up at 5:30 in the morning. Mommy doesn't like that so much.
I got to take a bath in the big tub for the first time a few nights ago, and Mommy packed away my baby bathtub! I love splashing in the water! My big sister can't wait to take a bath with me when I get used to being in the big tub.
At the store I tried sitting up in the grocery cart all by self. I did pretty good too! And when we went out to lunch today I got to sit in the little wooden highchair and eat like a big girl!
Wow what a week, huh?! Yep, at eight months old I am just growing up quick!

1 comment:
I love how much you documented about your sweet baby (I almost put her name) Got to get used to your new blog. They grow way to fast.
Post a Comment