Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Rest of Our February 2013

February is always a busy and fun month for our family.  Princess got a set of eyeshadows for her birthday from a friend.  This is her first time putting it on:

Very cute but it made me flash forward 10 years and made me a little bit nervous to think about having a 15 year old Princess!

Here she is modeling with a mannequin while we were out shopping:

She dressed herself this day.  I think the mannequin did too!

Cupcake had this weird obsession every time she woke up from a nap or in the mornings.  She was always ultra grumpy and wanted to be held.  But she had to take ALL the stuffed animals AND blankets from her bed with her.  Which her little arms just couldn't carry all at once.  So she would get even more upset and cry and cry until she was being held with ALL of the toys and blankets. 

We went on another field-trip with Princesses preschool class.  We got to visit the Pet Store and see and touch different pets and learn all about caring for pets.  The girls REALLY want a pet now.
Tried to get a picture of the kids and their friends together but it is just impossible to get everyone looking and smiling all at once!

Here are the kids watching movies with their best friends K and K.  Their mommy and MY best friend J was so sweet to babysit every time I had a doctor's appointment for the baby.

Showing Daddy by text that they had cleaned up the living room all by themselves:
This is a good picture to keep so I can prove that my house was clean at one time.  ;)  I'm sure it was messy within an hour of this shot, which is why we had to show Daddy right away!

Having a snack break while shopping at the mall with Mommy:
 Mmmm so good!  I think that's the face I make too when I eat those yummy pretzels!

While setting up in our dinning room to take photos for a friend, Princess was more than happy to be Daddy's test subject:

And lastly, just random toddler cuteness!

No comments: