In November, Princess had a "Parents and Pie" day at preschool. They sang us songs and then we all ate pie together. Most of my pictures didn't turn out this day so I only have the one.
I love capturing Princess' artwork. She always amazes me at how much she can do and thinks up. Here is a boat that she made- entirely by herself. I didn't give her any direction- it was all her. In fact, for the next week or two this was her favorite thing to make and made quite a few.
I have never been a Black Friday person and usually find the best deals online, but there was one thing I wanted to get on Black Friday so I ventured out at about 10am and made a day of errands out of it. These are the girls at the first store we went to already tired.
Ok no not really, Princess just sat down to fix her shoes and Cupcake had to copy her. They were just too cute to not get a picture! I ran into my friend Jennie and we hit up Chik-fil-A (our Wednesday after school tradition) and a few stores together. We ended up waiting in line at Kohls for well over an hour. All to get pajamas for super cheap! Oh well- at least I had good company! Both of our kids are about the same age so it is fun that the kids have little friends to when we get together. Here is Cupcake and her friend Kolin as we walked into Kohls. SO cute!!
Princess and our cheap poinsettia we scored that day:
Random Cupcake cuteness from this month:
And more pictures of our beautiful girls. This was during a photo shoot for our new nephew.
We cut Princess' hair soon after this. When I see these pictures it makes me feel guilty for doing so. It was so long and gorgeous! But she had asked to cut it short and I made her wait until after she was Rapunzel for Halloween. She originally wanted it pretty short like a friend at school but then changed her mind to just cutting off a little bit. I opted to cut a good portion off because it was getting so hard to manage- but it ended up just longer than her shoulders, which was still shorter than anticipated. Only because she wouldn't hold still during the haircut and so we had to keep evening it out. It ended up really cute and looks healthy. She was a tiny bit sad and still asks when her hair will be long again. But we are both happier now when we do her hair and have a lot less tangles to cry through!!














1 comment:
You took kids shopping on Black Friday. My kids would have been a nightmare. It's nice to catch up on life. You inspire me to update my blog.
Post a Comment