Friday, August 31, 2012

The Big 3-Oh... Well Almost


So there you have it.  My 30 years in 30 days.  Ok, it really took me like 60 days and just back-dated them all but I did it!  My plan was originally to have my amazing photographer husband to take a great picture of me after I turned 30.  BUT I'm pregnant again.  And just don't feel awesome enough to get in front of the camera.  Like I sad- that's why I have cute kids now to fill my blog with.

So here is an awful picture of me at Wicked with my Mom earlier in August.  This was my birthday present so even though I'm not technically 30 yet in it- it is a celebration moment.  And the show was AWESOME!!

And one from September where I am ACTUALLY 30.  But just showing off my sweet Princess really. 

Thanks for sticking with me this month.  I promise I will never subject you to so many picture of myself again!  I now return you to your normally scheduled program of catchup on our life and cute pictures of the most beautiful little girls in the world!  ;)

No comments: