Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Spring Dance Recital 2012

I have been waiting on the photographer from the dance recital to send us the pictures so I can complete this post.  I can't believe I waited for that.  They are utterly boring. Oh well, for history's sake I included them in the post anyway.  The one's The Artist and I took totally rock (of course)!

Princess was really excited for another recital.  We did her hair up all cute...

 ...and she got to wear mascara again.  Would you check out the eyelashes on this girl?!

 So gorgeous!  I have The Artist to thank for that amazing feature in both of my girls!

She was so excited to pose for both mommy in the morning for the rehearsal, and again for Daddy in the evening before the actual recital.

 Love her sweet and sassy-ness:


Cupcake got a quick turn in front of the camera too:

  Here are the lame "professional" photographs at the recital and with her class.

She danced to Jack Johnson's "Upside Down" from the "Curious George" movie.  And their tutus were different colors so when they bent down to do upside down moves it would be a burst of different color.  Cupcake learned to do the upside down pose too.

She does it ALL. THE. TIME.  It is very cute and we flip her over for a somersault each time.  They had a family dance party after the recital where she was so excited to show off her own moves and Princess was one of the last people still dancing!

No comments: