Wednesday, August 15, 2012

14

Here's a picture of me freaking out at Christmas when I got Rollerblades:

I LOVED to Rollerblade and think I went everywhere on those things until I had a car!  But here is where it got me a few months later:

Yep.  I think 29 stitches and a trip to the emergency room.  Wonder how much pain meds I am on here.  I look a little crazy no?! I was rollerblading at my old elementary school.  Went down a hill, got going too fast, somehow forgot to break and CRASHED right through the glass door.  The ER doc thought I had gotten into a knife fight.  Cause you know, that's what 14 year old girls in Utah do for fun.  And the cops came to talk to me cause they though I was trying to break into the school to steal stuff.  Luckily the vice-president vouched for me that I was a good kid. Thanks.  One cut on my neck came really close to a major artery- jeesh I was lucky!! I still have the crazy scars to prove it too!
Believe it or not I got pretty decent on those Rollerblades though.  Despite this crazy accident.  I would go off of jumps and ramps and things and thought I had a sure spot on the Mighty Ducks.  Haha- I loved those movies!

No comments: