Mother's Day this year was wonderful. The Artist brought me flowers and chocolate. Really- what more does a girl need?! He made me breakfast and although we had to wake up early for church- I got to take a nice long nap when we got home! His mom and sister came to church with us so the kids were entertained easily, making church way more enjoyable. But the best part was that it was Princess' first ever time singing in church with the primary. They sang 2 songs and she waved to us most of the time!
We had a BBQ with the bigger family which I liked simply because I didn't have to cook! And the kids had fun running around outside with their cousins.
It was such a nice and relaxing day. On Tuesday when I picked up Princess from school she had a Mother's Day present for me. A book and a necklace she had made! It is one of the most thoughtful and cutest things she has ever "made" for me. I love wearing it!
I am so grateful to her preschool teacher, Miss Alisha, for thinking about her students' mothers and helping them make something so heartfelt! Her book totally cracked me up:
Not sure how I feel about the fact I teach her to clean her room but what I do best is clean it myself! Haha! What a silly girl! Thanks to my beautiful girls and husband for making this Mother's Day the best one yet!





No comments:
Post a Comment