Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What the Heck is Norwex?!

In April I went to a Norwex party.  Yeah I didn't know what it was either at the time.  I just went to support a friend.  I bought a basic package and signed up to host a party the same day.  Before I left- I saw their awesome mop.  I WANTED it!  My neighbor who had just signed up to become a consultant with Norwex laid out the numbers of, on average, what you could make as a consultant doing just 4 parties a month.  I combined that with the idea that this is going to explode eventually and I figured it was a good idea to jump on board now before it is a household name.  Plus I got that cool mop in my consultant kit!  So I signed up on the spot to become a consultant!


 Now, I know you are still wondering- what the heck is Norwex?!  They are a company that sells cleaning and personal care products allowing you to clean with just water, therefore reducing the use of chemicals in your home.  This was really amazing to me to see you can clean even better than before and I don't have to worry about my kids touching or inhaling harmful chemicals.


I save both time and money- and cleaning is actually kinda fun with their products.  They are famous for their Anti-Bacterial Microfiber cloths.


Anyway.  I don't want to go into a full-blown explanation here.  But I am asking for my friends and family- and even strangers, to host a party for me to help me get my business going!  The best part is I come and clean parts of your home for you and you get to earn free products!  You can't beat that!  So please let me know if you want to be a stellar friend and host a party.  If you want more information you can see my website here.

Or for tips, testimonials, and before and after pictures "like" my Facebook page.  Once I get to 50 likes I will be giving away one of the famous Anti-Bacterial Enviro Cloths- a $15 value!  Here are a few examples of what I post on my Facebook Business page:



Thanks again and HOST A PARTY!  Pretty please? :D


No comments: