Today's letters were "N" and "G". For "N" we made necklaces and bracelets, painted our nails, and made noodle art!
We started out in the morning when Cupcake went down for her nap making the necklaces and bracelets. I just bought a package of beads from the dollar store, but it worked really well for a 4 year old!
After that I let Princess paint my nails and toenails. It was a lot of fun just to sit there and watch her be so careful and pick out different colors. She was really excited. Then I painted her nails and toenails. We used all 20 of my nail polish colors!
For "G" the activity was "Go to a Movie". I know, I kinda stretched that one, but I have been wanting to take Princess to a movie for a while now so I figured that would fit in fine. My mom watched Cupcake so that Princess and I could go just the 2 of us. We wore our necklaces and bracelets and went out with our crazy painted nails. We got popcorn, candy, and drinks and saw "Chipwrecked". I tried taking pictures but it was really dark and the flash on my phone is so bright Princess' eyes were closed in every shot. Needless to say she loved this activity. She laughed throughout the whole movie and loved her treats. During the movie she put her arm around me and said "Mom, I'm having fun!". It was so adorable.
When we got back home we made some pictures with noodles I had dyed different colors the night before.
I was going to make noodles for dinner to go with the letter "N", but I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting a little worn out being fun and creative every single day! So when The Artist got home we decided we wanted to go out for dinner. We got Pizza Hut pizza and walked through a really nice model home. So that was fun and exciting for mom and dad! ;)
Other activity ideas for the letters N and G: Gardens (at Thanksgiving Point or Red Butte), Golfing (Mini), Ninjas.







No comments:
Post a Comment