One thing that I love about "couponing" and deal seeking is that I often get awesome deals on other things besides food. I've gotten free pillows, a basketball, a scarf, LED camping lights, movie tickets to the Hunger Games (squeal!!!) plus cheap clothes, toys, and jewelry. And a lot more too.
Last month I scored this cute set of cooking utensils from Target for super cheap:
My kitchen is red right now, but I am hoping to change that soon. So I ordered these in a fun blue color- maybe hoping the kitchen wall will soon follow. Ok- that may be a bit too bright- but ANYTHING other than red! I am so sick of red! Even though they don't match right now- it's fun to display them and they are the first ones I reach for.
It honestly makes cooking just a little bit happier for me. Here is the turner hard at work on our eggs for Brinner.
And the spatula later the same night helping me bake Princess' cupcakes for preschool.
Something about those fun retro patterns just puts a smile on my face. Lame, I know. But I can use all he help I can get in the kitchen ;)



1 comment:
Red & turquoise are two of my favorite colors together! Throw in some avocado green with it too!
Post a Comment