Friday, January 13, 2012

First of Many Christmas Posts!

I finally got all my Christmas decorations down and taken over to storage this week!  So what's left to do but catch up on Christmas blog posts?!  We weren't able to get over to our storage unit as soon as I wanted to. I usually like to get the decorations up the day after Thanksgiving, but we were both working a lot.  Still, I had to do SOMETHING to get the Christmas spirit going in our house. So I thought why not do the most basic of all Christmas decorations: a paper chain!
 
Princess has been learning to cut pretty well with scissors at school and has been practicing on just about everything at home.  In fact- she likes to "cut-coupons" with me every Monday.  So I put her scissor-wielding powers to good use and we made a chain together


Even Cupcake got in on the action.
(The flash on my camera phone is super bright so I get all these squinty pictures of her!)

Here is the finished product on our pantry door:.
 I later added a red stocking too which was pretty cute!  We had fun counting down the days every morning.

No comments: