When I was pregnant with Cupcake, I got it into my head I wanted a double jogging stroller. I was certain if I had a nice one, I would get into running. Well, my sweet sister-in-law loaned me one for the summer. It was very handy- but one of the wheels was bent; making it not so fun to jog with. It WAS perfect for just going on walks. But I still realized it was lacking all the amazing features of a particular stroller I had picked out on line. You know, cause EVERYONE needs speakers you can plug your ipod into for your kids to hear while you're out jogging. And all 3 of us need our own, separate drink/snack trays!
So imagine my surprise when my Dad called in September and said he would give me some money towards a double jogging stroller! Woohoo! I knew EXACTLY which one I was going to get! And I LOVE it!
A few people asked for pictures, I can't remember who. So this blog post is for you!
Sadly, I have only been able to use it twice because I got it in October and it has been too cold. But it was a dream the two times I took it for a spin. As I was out with it on one of these occasions I came to the conclusion, I am spoiled! LOL, but very gratefully so!
So I guess as soon as the warm weather rolls around I have no excuses NOT to to get into shape!


No comments:
Post a Comment