Yesterday as I was taking Princess to school, it was snowing. A lot. As I made a turn on a little hill, I just kept sliding and slammed into the curb pretty good. My steering wheel felt like it was broken. We were totally fine. The car... not so much. I thought maybe I had just thrown off the alignment. Yeah. I wish. Apparently it bent the sway bar and broke the control arm. Whatever that is.
Well whatever that is it's gonna cost us $370! Not what I planned on right now. My wonderful husband said, "It's just money". Which is true. It is only money. You can't take it with you. And I am SO glad we didn't hit another car and we were all safe. But still. I can't help adding this costly repair to the never ending list of things that need to be fixed or replaced around here. Forget the list of fun things I would like to have/do.
So here is my practical Christmas Wishlist:
-A car with working suspension and AC (yes this is BEYOND what is already being fixed from the curb incident!)
-A furnace that turns on more than once every two days
-A washing machine that doesn't eats holes into my children's clothing
-A toilet that doesn't have the seal in the tank fall off every time you flush
-A working CD/DVD drive for the computer so we can get pictures to our clients
-A wireless router that doesn't have to be reset every 5 minutes in order to work
-More than one pair of jeans each for myself and my husband.
Okay I'm done complaining now. I just had to put it out there that everything in my world seems to be breaking down and I'm sick of it! Being a grown-up ROCKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment